8.09.2012

Loves on a Thursday :: Succulents

Today I'm excited to be co-hosting Loves on a Thursday over at Imprintalish.  Lish hosts a weekly link-up party where you can link up your post about what you love.

This week I've been thinking about succulents, one of my favorite plants. I've done a number of posts on succulents before and I just can't seem to get enough of them.

Today I'm loving succulents mixed with other flowers and elements.

Loving them with pink flowers, moss and drift wood...

wrapped in Kraft paper clustered together in a small wooden box as a center piece...

in a thick wooded planter...

in a wooden Mexican sugar mold as a planter...

and even in a wedding bouquet mixed in with other leaves and flowers.

They just look so lovely!   
And what about you, what have you been loving recently?

***


Are you a Pinner? Etsy stalker? Blog hopper? Photographer? Have cute kids? Loving life? Always looking for pretty things? I would love to see what your loving lately!



Grab a button and link up your pretty finds!
Loves ona Thursday
Guidelines:

Please credit the original source when using other's projects and photographs.
Link up your blog post about your lovely post not your homepage.
Leave your blog name in the title.
Link back with a button or text in your post :)
Be friendly and have fun :)


Covered in Grace

4 comments:

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

I love succulents too!!!!And easy to grow and maintain!!Really cool in the bouquet, who would've thought?! Thanks so much for co-hosting this week :)

Lori said...

I also love succulents! In this dry climate of Sothern California I am able to keep them up, where many plants are difficult! Thanks for co-hosting Loves on a Thursday, and I look forward to reading more as a follower :-)

natasha {schue love} said...

Oh I am just obsessed with succulents! They are my absolute favorite!!

Unknown said...

I love how pretty these are & how they will grow on almost anything!

 
On the Refrigerator Door - by Templates para novo blogger
counter to blogger